The most requested thing for dinner around here? Noodles. With butter.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

spring break day 2

This was in my backyard around 7:30 this morning:
(Do you see the double?) Morning rainbows are rare around here. Of course, after the rainbow, we got the rain. Not mist or drizzle or sprinkles. Not even intermittent windshield wiper rain. Real rain. With wind. So we decided against the bike ride and went for a walk after lunch instead.

And speaking of lunch, today's interesting lunch spot was at my mom's! We went over to help with Easter Bread, and she treated us to not only lunch, but dinner as well.
My favorite dinner- her famous chicken noodle soup. I wish there was such a thing as smell-o-vision, because this soup smells great. Takes me back...
And for dessert? Easter bread, of course!