The most requested thing for dinner around here? Noodles. With butter.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Taco Tuesday

On Tuesdays, after 3pm, our local Del Taco sells 3 tacos for $1.17. We always order the soft tacos instead of the crunchy ones, and three per person is plenty. So, for two of us, dinner comes to $2.53. Can't beat that at home- and there are no dishes to clean up!

I love Christmas break. Yesterday we ran errands and I bought new socks. I love buying socks. Today we went to a movie and then to a bookstore and then to Del Taco and then worked on a jigsaw puzzle at home while listening to Christmas carols. I love doing puzzles while listening to Christmas carols.

I could so get used to being a SAHM. If only Publishers Clearing House would agree and let me win the $10,000,000... I could rock the domestic life. I could also buy tacos any day of the week.

Sigh. :->

3 comments:

  1. Este blog é uma representação exata de competências. Eu gosto da sua recomendação. Um grande conceito que reflete os pensamentos do escritor. Consultoria RH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! We also love Taco Tuesday. We far prefer Del Taco over Taco Bell. As a matter of fact, Tacos and Twix are my favorite snacks on days when I work in the studio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! Del Taco just seems fresher and less greasy than Taco Bell. And, they have Coke. Taco bell has Pepsi. Coke is the preference here.

    ReplyDelete