The most requested thing for dinner around here? Noodles. With butter.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

One down, one to go.

The appraisal of my current house came in exactly at the amount the buyer offered!  Praise the Lord for that one! Without that, I might have had to take a lower offer, or the buyer might have had to back out.

Now I just need Bank of America to accept my offer on the other house.  My agent says it is very likely we will know something by Monday.  Woo-hoo!


On a completely different note, kiddo ran in her first track meet this afternoon.  She did the hurdles, the 400, the high jump, and the discus.  The hurdles.  She's like the shortest kid on the team and she runs hurdles.  Gotta give her props for that.  I couldn't take pictures tonight because I was working at the shot put, but I'll get some pics up for ya after the next meet.