The most requested thing for dinner around here? Noodles. With butter.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

After the party

 I enjoy cleaning up after a party or get-together.  I know, some people groan and moan and hate dealing with the mess, but I like it.  To me, it's relaxing.  Sorting leftovers, rinsing dishes...  I use that time to wind down, collect my thoughts, reminisce about the good time we just had, and thank God for my friends who made the mess(es). 



I had some folks over tonight for dinner.  These are the people (outside my family) that I have known the longest.  We don't see each other on a daily basis, but we have had some fun times the past 25 or so years and tonight was no exception.

We ate, we talked, we laughed, we played games, and we shared some struggles.  We prayed together, we ate some more, we shared pictures, and we told stories.  It was good.

I'll post the food pics tomorrow.  Right now I have to go set all my clocks back an hour.  :->



Happy "Fall Back" Day!