The most requested thing for dinner around here? Noodles. With butter.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

It's here! It's here! My favorite day of the year!!!!

Fall back!!! Yay!!! An extra hour of sleep!!!
But, more importantly, we are going back to REAL time, not some trumped up, weirdo, makeshift, hey-let's-have-more-sunlight-so-no-one-can-sleep-in-the-summer, anti-God time. Yeah, you heard me. DST is anti-God.
God put this planet in exactly the right place in space. He set up the elliptical orbits and the correct tilt of the axis. Times, seasons, etc. are all his. How dare we just take the bull by the horns and decide we don't like what He gave us?
Changing our clocks twice a year... Sacrilege. Rebellion. Prideful.
I feel so much better now that we are on non-rebellious time. It's like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Like I've confessed and been forgiven.
Whew.