The most requested thing for dinner around here? Noodles. With butter.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

It's snowing

It's snowing like crazy, has been since about 11-ish this morning.  They predicted it, but then we went to school anyway and they let us out 2 hours early but it took me almost 2 hours to get home.  Usually takes about 12 minutes...
Stopping to put on chains might have cost me about 15 or 20 minutes.

GOD BLESS THE GUY WHO HELPED ME PUT ON THOSE TIRE CHAINS!!!!

Seriously- this guy helps semi-trucks get out of slidy ice and snow and he was RIGHT BESIDE me at the Shell station and he helped me with a smile on his face and pretty much did everything which made me feel like the helper instead of the main chain-person.  Sigh.  I love it when angels dress in winter coveralls...

Pictures tomorrow- cuz we just found out we don't have school.

Oh- and east coast people...?  I know our snow is lame compared to yours.  I totally get it.  But ours is so uncommon that it must be photographed and blogged about.  Thank you for understanding.