Not in any particular order...
1. Walla Walla Sweet onion rings at Burgerville. They only appear once a year, and boy are they YUMMY!
2. Cool mornings and sunny afternoons.
3. Our Life Group from church- they are an awesome bunch!
4. Friday (both the dog, and the day!)
5. My job.
6. The breeze in our backyard that takes away the mosquitos.
7. Verses like 1 Thessalonians 4:11 "Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you,"
(emphasis mine) I like the bit about working with your hands because I feel that it gives me a mandate to quilt, scrapbook, make cards and just be crafty! (Of course, it's completely out of context...)
8. HGTV (Again with the crafty stuff...)
9. Our neighbors. Even the loud ones.
10. The late Charles Schultz and the whole Peanuts gang.