The most requested thing for dinner around here? Noodles. With butter.

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Ice Ice Baby

I love snow, but I feel the opposite about ice.

The thaw is in full swing, but will take some time to fully complete due to the freezing rainstorm we are currently experiencing. 

No school today.

In case you were wondering, water droplets are round.


I took this picture yesterday- took 5 in a row just in case I didn't time it right for the drip.  Then, my camera/phone informed me that it had made a video of my 5 pictures.  Um, what?  I hate it when the machines do stuff before they are asked to do stuff.  Creeps me out.  It was a cool video tho, but now I can't find it on my phone.  I guess it doesn't save stuff unless I get real bossy with it.  Machines.

Gotta go find something else to do...